Hunger Doesn’t Take a Summer Vacation!
Stay tuned for information about the 2014 dates. Thank you to all who participated in Food for Families from June 10-17, 2013! Together we collected 268,355 pounds of food and personal care items! These donations were distributed among local food pantries and will help restock the shelves of the pantries through the high-demand summer months.
Check out videos from the 2013 Food for Families drive:
- Mark Logan (Kent County DHS) on Take Five
- Neighborhood Gardening with Baxter Community Center
- Catherine Talks about FFF: Food Fight and Canstruction
- Jennifer talks about the need in Kent County
- Ice Cream Social at the winning store: Family Fare in Kentwood!
- Winning Team from Fifth Third Bank’s Canstruction
- 268,355 Total Pounds of Food Collected!!