County Wide Food Drive
Plans are well underway for the 2014 CWFD, so mark your calendars for October 5-11! The Access Pantry Network provides 20,000 food services to individuals each month and rely on this food drive to get critically needed food and personal care items. We hope you will consider partnering with us in the effort.
Ways to Get Involved
- Drop off a bag of groceries at your neighborhood pantry or nearby drop-off locations (see list below).
- Request paper bags to fill. We can get you bags to use at your place of worship, school, or business anytime beginning mid-September. All you have to do is take a few bags home, fill them up with food & personal care items, and bring them back. During the week of October 5-11, you can drop them off at your nearby hub or arrange for a pantry to pick them up.
- Provide volunteers on October 11 to be stationed at local grocers to help us collect food.
- Provide volunteers to help us do sorting and boxing on October 11.
- Send a monetary donation — contributions will be distributed throughout the network of area food pantries.
- Pray for the volunteers as well as the pantries receiving food.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in any of these opportunities.
Suggested Items for donation